Queen / Queen Sleeper / Twin XL | Sleeps 2-5 | Courtyard Entrance
Guestroom 3 | 500 sq.ft.
This lofted light-filled suite* is spacious in its two-story layout and features skylight views of the historic Portland Observatory. It has a dining table and chairs, adjoining lounge space with queen sleep sofa and spacious carrara marble and handmade tile bath on the first level. A sculptural stair of reclaimed douglass fir connects to the open loft on the second level with queen bed and day bed that doubles as a twin xl. The warm glow of woodwork, wool area rugs, and vibrant original artwork add energy and charm to this dynamic space.
- self-check-in with keyless entry
- queen size bed (loft - 2nd level)
- xl twin size day bed (loft - 2nd level)
- sofa with pull out queen (1st level)
- plush linens & towels
- handmade tile bath with glass shower surround
- carrara marble double vanity
- radiant heat bath floor & towel warming bar
- electric kettle for pour over coffee & tea
- wet bar & mini-fridge
- high-speed wi-fi
- flat screen smart TV
- guest access to shared kitchen & ice machine on lower level of guesthouse, accessed through main entrance
*Skylights equipped with light filtering shades. Sleep masks are available upon request for guests who are sensitive to urban night light. Please request at the time of booking if needed.
guestroom entrance requires 2-steps-up from courtyard
no pets | non-smoking property